Monday, July 7, 2014

CTMH Convention

Although I have been a consultant with Close To My Heart for almost 8 years, I have not been able to attend a CTMH Convention until now.  It was an Artistic Adventure at the Disneyland Hotel in Anheim, CA. It was an awesome experience including laughter, tears, excitement and great inspiration.  The unveiling of the new idea book and new products was one of the highlights.  I also especially enjoyed the Extravaganza classes where we were taught by creative people how to use some of the CTMH products in "outside of the box" ways.  The business classes were also motivating, informative and inspiring.  Close To My Heart is a great company to work for as a consultant and I am glad to be a part of it.  Thanks to three great days at convention, I have a lot of ideas that I hope to be able to put to use in my CTMH business.  And I am so excited for many of the new products that will be available with the new idea book.  I plan to share some of them over the next few weeks, so come back and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment